From first sight is obvious that the Holy Stone HS470 is a rebranded SG906 Pro 2 drone. It adopts the same classic ‘Beast’ design of ZLL. The HS470 is advertised to be a 4K drone, which is only partially true. While it is capable to take still photos with 4096*3072 pixels, videos have a resolution of only 2048*1080 pixels (2K). The 2-axis gimbal allows smooth footage even in windy conditions.
Being powered by a 2s/2800mAh battery, it has up to 21 minutes of flight time. Taking into consideration that the charging process takes 6-8 hours, IMHO it would worth investing in a couple of spare batteries.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the drone will return autonomously to the take-off point.
Holy Stone HS470 features and specs
- Backpack friendly folding design (180*95*80mm and 543 grams);
- GPS positioning system;
- One Key Take Off/Landing/Return to Home;
- 4K camera with 2-axis gimbal stabilization;
- 4096*3072P photo and 2048*1080P video resolutions;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time video transmission;
- 3280 feet (1000 meters) control/FPV transmission range;
- About 21 minutes of flight time.
Included accessories with the HS470 Beast drone
- Remote controller with foldable phone holder;
- 7.4V/2800mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- Two pairs of extra propellers;
- Drone user guide.
I’m brand new to drones and just picked up this HS470 BEAST. What do you all use for editing software? Interested only in free APPs
For free, use Davinci Resolve
Also, to the author, you don’t see any resemblance to the DJI Mini do you?