From first sight is obvious that the Holy Stone HS470 is a rebranded SG906 Pro 2 drone. It adopts the same classic ‘Beast’ design of ZLL. The HS470 is advertised to be a 4K drone, which is only partially true. While it is capable to take still photos with 4096*3072 pixels, videos have a resolution of only 2048*1080 pixels (2K). The 2-axis gimbal allows smooth footage even in windy conditions.
Being powered by a 2s/2800mAh battery, it has up to 21 minutes of flight time. Taking into consideration that the charging process takes 6-8 hours, IMHO it would worth investing in a couple of spare batteries.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the drone will return autonomously to the take-off point.
Holy Stone HS470 features and specs
- Backpack friendly folding design (180*95*80mm and 543 grams);
- GPS positioning system;
- One Key Take Off/Landing/Return to Home;
- 4K camera with 2-axis gimbal stabilization;
- 4096*3072P photo and 2048*1080P video resolutions;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time video transmission;
- 3280 feet (1000 meters) control/FPV transmission range;
- About 21 minutes of flight time.
Included accessories with the HS470 Beast drone
- Remote controller with foldable phone holder;
- 7.4V/2800mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- Two pairs of extra propellers;
- Drone user guide.