After long absence, Hubsan is back with a compact racing quad-copter called H122D X4 Storm. Being a new model, there is a bit chaos regarding the exact features of the Hubsan H122D.
Hubsan announced the H122D Storm in two variants. Basic package without fpv display and a deluxe package with included 4.3″ FPV monitor and compatible FPV goggle.
Based on my experience with the H111D Q4, Hubsan drones have very good build quality.
Hubsan H122D X4 STORM rumored features and specs
- Durable carbon fiber frame and protective canopy;
- 720P high-definition camera;
- 5.8G real-time image transmission;
- 360 degree flips and rolls;
- Efficient coreless motors;
- One key takeoff;
- Follow me mode;
- Maybe app control???
- Circle hovering (orbiting mode);
- Low battery protection;
- Around 6 ~ 8 minutes of flight;
- Up to 100 meters control range.
According to the specs, the 2s, 710 mAh battery allows about 7 – 8 minutes flight time. The control range is also pretty nice, up to 100 meters.
Hubsan X4 H122D Goggle package content:
- Drone it self;
- 2.4G remote controller;
- HV002 FPV goggle;
- 5.8G HS001 4.3″ FPV monitor;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- User manual.