At first sight, the new Hubsan H123D X4 JET seems to be the perfect lean-to-fly FPV drone. It comes with on-board 5.8G camera and multiple flight modes (including Acro). Hubsan, released the H123D JET in two variants. While BNF package includes only the drone, flight battery and spare propellers, RTF package comes with a nice remote controller with integrated 5.8G FPV monitor.
According to the advertised specs, the 980mAh battery allows up to 10 minutes flying time. This is probably the best flight autonomy inside its market segment.
Surely, compared to its predecessor (Hubsan H122D X4 STORM), the biggest improvement of the H123D X4 are the brushless motors. They are not just more powerful than brushed ones but also more reliable. All the high-end racing quadcopters are equipped with brush-less motors.
Hubsan H123D X4 JET features & specs
- Mini size, suitable for both indoor & outdoor flights;
- Powerful burshless motors w/ 3-leaf propellers;
- Multiple flight modes (including Acro/Free style);
- 720P HD camera;
- 5.8G real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Low battery protection;
- Up to 10 minutes play time.
Hubsan H123D X4 package content (RTF):
- the drone it self;
- HT012D remote controller with integrated 5.8G FPV monitor;
- 7.6V 980mAh LiPo Battery;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Drone user guide.