The Hubsan Mini is a compact foldable drone with a 4K camera and a 3D obstacle avoidance system. This new drone wants to be a direct competitor of the DJI MINI 3 Pro.
With folded arms measure just 137x88x61.6mm and weigh 260 grams. Despite its small size and lightweight build, the Hubsan MINI has a wind speed resistance of just under 10.5m/s (24mph) and performs reasonably well in these conditions. When it comes to flight, the Hubsan Mini offers three modes – Sports, Normal, and Movie. At the highest speed rate (16m/s), the obstacle sensing system is disabled.
The 2S-3350mAh flight battery delivers up to 45 minutes of flight time, according to Hubsan. Of course, this impressive battery life can be obtained only in ideal flight conditions. The second-generation SyncLeas 2 transmission system provides a range of 6KM in both FCC and CE modes.
To the delight of social media creators, the Hubsan MINI comes with lots of creative video modes: Portrait. Automatic drifting, Comet, and Orbit modes.
Its UHD camera comes with a 1/3″ CMOS sensor and an F1.85 lens that provides excellent low-light performance. 4K movie files are limited to 30fps and 100 Mbps bit rate.
Hubsan Mini features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms (137x88x61.6mm);
- 1503 type KV2820 brushless motors + 16A digital ESC;
- Triple satellite positioning (GPS + GLONASS + BDS);
- 3-direction obstacle avoidance system (front + rear + bottom);
- 4K@30fps camera with 1/3″ CMOS sensor and F1.85 lens;
- 45~100Mbps video bitrate;
- Multiple flight speed modes (Sports/Normal/Movie);
- Third-generation Tracking Technology (ATVT 3.0);
- Up to 45 minutes of battery life;
- About 6KM range with SyncLeas 2 transmission.