iFlight has been between the first drone manufacturers who started to equip their quadcopters with the top-end Caddx Tarsier 4K FPV camera with dual-lens system. As its name says, the iFlight Cinebee 4K is capable to record Ultra HD videos without additional devices.
Thanks to the large Whoop alike blade protectors, it can be used for outdoor as well as for indoor flights. Rumored specs says that is 2s and 3s LIPO battery compatible. Taking into consideration its size and weight (106 grams), I expect about 4-5 minutes flight time with a 3S/600mAh LIPO battery.
The iFlight 4K Cinebee is offered with a wide range of radio receivers. According to your existing radio receiver you can opt between FlySky, FrSky or Spektrum radio receivers.
iFlight Cinebee 4K drone highlights
- 107mm size carbon fiber frame;
- Large Whoop alike blade protectors;
- SucceX Micro F4 16×16 Flight Tower with BetaFlight OSD;
- iFlight 1104 9500kV brushless motors;
- Micro 12A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC (pwm, oneshot125, multishot, dshot150, 300, 600);
- Caddx.us Tarsier 4K 1200TVL camera;
- Mirco 5.8G VTX (PIT/25/100/200mW) with IRC Tramp;
- Optional FS-A8S V2, FT4X mini FASST S.BUS, FrSky R-XSR, FrSky mini XM+, RM601X/DSM2/DSMX or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.
- 2-3S battery compatible (suggested 2-3S 300mAh~600mAh Lipo).
Needed to be complete with
The CineBee 4K quadcopter is offered by iFlight as PNP and BNF package. While BNF version requires only a compatible battery and transmitter, PNP also needs a radio receiver. For on-board video recording you will need a class 10 micro SD card (U3 certified).