Lately, a lot of micro burshless drones with on-board HD recording (aka CineWhoops) have been revealed. They pair the fun of flying with decent quality aerial filming. The newly announced iFlight CineBee 75HD drone claims to provide jello-free video recording and completely clean view (no props or guards visible in the FPV video feed).
The excellent video performance is achieved using the Caddx Turtle v2 micro FPV camera. In addition to the good light sensitivity, it provides on-board video recording. You have 3 resolution options: 1080P@60fps, 1080P@30fps and 720@60fps. Both, VTX and camera settings can be accessed remotely through BetaFliht OSD.
Iflight CineBee 75HD features & specs
- Tiny Whoop alike blade protectors;
- 75mm sized frame with carbon fiber elements;
- iFlight F4 Micro Flight Tower (smallest 3in1 tower on the market!);
- 12A 4-in-1 BlheliS ESC;
- IFlight 1103 brush-less motors (1.5mm shaft);
- Gemfan 1635 40mm 3-leaf propellers;
- Caddx Turtle v2 HD FPV camera w/ on-board recording (up to 1080p@60fps);
- Jellofree + no props or prop guards in view;
- 5.8G/200mW video transmission;
- Multiple radio options.
In order to be light and durable, the iFlight CineBee’s 75mm sized frame combines carbon fiber elements with plastic ones. Without battery, the aircraft weights about 66 grams.
According to you existing transmitter, you can opt between the following radio receivers: DSMX/DSM2, FS-A8S V2, FrSky R-XSR or FrSky XM+.