Table of Contents
Similar to the iFlight BumbleBee, the newly announced iFlight Green Hornet also features Whop style large blade protectors and GoPro camera mount. Frankly, apparently the only visual difference between these two CineWhoops is that one is yellow and the other one green.
The iFlight Hornet 3″ is made for everyone, you can fly it indoor or in the park. Made from T700 carbon fiber, it is not just lightweight, but also very durable in case of crashes.
iFlight put the most high-end race-spec components on the Green Hornet, well built and assembled, expert-tuned racing machine for smooth freestyle flying.
In addition to the on-board RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera, you can install GoPro style 4K camera. Thanks to its innovative design, there are no props of the frame in live-view. The FPV transmission is achieved by using a high power (up to 500mW) 5.8G VTX.
Price and availability
The iFlight GH 3″ can be ordered from its manufacturer as well as from reputable Chinese online retailers like Banggood. Price is starting from $179.99 without a radio receiver and ends at $204.99 with TBS compatible radio module. Note: Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) you can expect longer shipping time as usual.
iFlight Green Hornet features & specs
- 3″ compatible, 142mm size T700 carbon fiber frame;
- Large Whoop style blade protectors;
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic);
- No Props or frame in view;
- High performance SucceX-E mini F4 flight controller;
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings;
- 35A BLHeli32 4 in 1 ESC;
- Butter smooth XING-E 1408 3600KV motors;
- 500mW 5.8G FPV video transmitter;
- RunCam Nano 2 camera;
- GoPro camera mount;
- Optional FrSky XM+, FlySky R-XSR or TBS crossfire radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (850~1300mAh suggested).