JJRC 1000A features:
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability;
- 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable, promoting flying stability;
- Integrated LEDs make flying in low-light or at night conditions;
- USB charging cable allows you to charge it by portable computers;
- Flight time is only 5-8 minutes, but it’s usual for this sized micro quadcopter;
- control distance is very impressive, about 80-100m;
- Incredibly stable, it is perfect for beginner flyers;
- Compatible with V2x2 transmitters;
- It’s also available in BNF version, withoat the transmitter..
JJRC 1000A micro quadcopter outdoor flight video
As you can see in the video, the remote controller of the JJRC 1000A is very similar to the one that came with the WL Toys V202.
Watching this YouTube video, I noticed how easy is to fly smoothly this micro quadcopter even in outdoor condition.
You can read the full review of the JJRC 1000A aircraft here.