Although, at first look, the removable arms of this JJRC H38WH quadcopter seems to be only a marking trick in my opinion, it also have few practical advantages. When it comes about storing and transportation of a drone, the modular design is definitely helpful.
In front of the aircraft is located a 2MP camera with wide angle lens (120 degree FOV).
In order to allow superior flight performance, the JJRC H38WH is powered by a 2 cell Li-Po battery. Higher voltage means more RPM (speedy flights and more punch) but usually also shorter motor life.
Like the VISUO XS809HW, this H38WH features barometric altitude hold, WiFi real-time image transmission and multiple control modes (RC and smartphone APP control).
JJRC H38WH features and specs
- Removable arms;
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home (Non GPS RTH);
- Multiple control mods (RC, Virtual sticks and Phone gyro);
- LED lights for better orientation during night flights;
- On-board wide angle lens (120 degree);
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- 8-10 minutes flight time;
- About 100 meters control range.
JJRC H38WH package content
- The drone it self;
- 2.4G transmitter with phone holder;
- Flight battery (7.4V, 400mAh);
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 2 pieces of landing gears;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- User guide.