In addition to the latest functionalities (altitude hold & headless flight), the JJRC H68 Bellwether drone features up to 20 minutes flying time. Of course this can be achieved only “in optimal flying conditions“, as JJRC says.
The 720P camera is attached under the belly of the drone using some vibration damping balls. In order to obtain the best field of view, the angle of the camera can be adjusted from straight ahead to ground view (45 degree).
During night flights, you will be guided by 4 LED lights, green ones on front and blue ones on rear.
JJRC H68 Bellwether features & specs
- Phantom alike design;
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- Ultra long flying time, up to 20 minutes;
- 720P camera with angle adjustment (0 ~ 45°);
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Headless flight mode (intelligent orientation);
- Barometric altitude hold;
- Dual speed rates (H/L);
- 3D flips & rolls;
- About 100 meters control range.
The H68 quadcopter is packed with a similar toy grade transmitter as the JJRC X1 drone. On front panel, besides the usual control sticks, you can find 4 trimming switches and two control buttons (One key start&stop/Light switch and Photo/Video). While the left shoulder button allows to toggle between “High” and “Low” flight speed rates, the right one enables the 3D flipp&rolls mode.
Included accessories with the JJRC H68 drone
- Remote controller;
- 720P camera with anti-vibration rubber damping;
- 3.7V 1800mAh LiPo battery;
- USB battery charger (JST);
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- User Manual.