JJRC H6W FPV quadcopter with headless mode
When I purchased my first quadcopter, few of my friends asked me about the quality of the camera and if it’s capable for FPV flights. It seems these two factors are very important features for newbies. This new JJRC H6W quadcopter comes with a 2MP camera and WIFI real time image transmission. During my experience I have not found an integrated camera that provides brilliant quality and probably this H6W will not do that either.
The transmitter looks identical with the one H8C has, which was probably the first interesting model from JJRC. The only difference seems to be the phone holder on the top of it. Through the remote controller this quad can be switched between “novice” and “advanced” flight modes.
Regarding the advertised up to 300 meters control range I do not have any complain. The 50 meters FPV range appears to be rather short especially because in real life these kind of values are about half.
In order to allow longer play time, the JJRC H6W’s battery is removable, so you can have couple of spare ones ready for the next flight. According to the specifications, with fully charged battery, this quadcotper has up to 7 minus flight autonomy.
JJRC H6W quadcopter features and specs
- 2MP FPV camera;
- WIFI real time image transmission;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home;
- Dual operation mode (beginner and advanced mode);
- Awesome 360-degree rolls;
- Replaceable battery;
- About 300 meters control distance;
- Up to 50 meters WIFI FPV range;
- Around 7minites flight time.
JJRC H6W package inludes
- Aircraft with integrated WIFI FPV camera;
- 2.4GHz remote controller with phone holder;
- 3.7V 350mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- Installation tools;
- USB card reader;
- 2pcs of spare propellers (CW and CCW);
- JJRC H6W user manual.