Like the Eachine E58, the JX 1811 also features nice Mavic alive foldable arms. In addition to the cool design, it comes with an onboard 4K camera and lots of newbie-friendly features – all for only $40!
Based on my experience, ‘Headless mode’ and ‘Altitude hold’ are must-have features of an excellent starter drone. While Headless mode eliminates the need to keep track of the orientation of the aircraft, altitude hold automatically maintains the flight height at the desired level.
According to the advertised specs, its 1100mAh battery pack allows about 12 minutes of flight time. As charging time takes more than 100 minutes, it is suggested to opt for a few spare batteries at checkout.
JX Drone 1811 features and technical specs
- Mavic alike design with foldable arms;
- 6-axis gyro-stabilization;
- Barometric altitude hold and headless flight mode;
- Multiple flight speed rates (low, medium and high);
- On-board 4K camera with WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Around 50~100 meters control range (open field);
- About 12 minutes of air-born time.
- 1811 RC Quadcopter;
- 3.7V/1100mAh Lipo Battery;
- USB Charging Cable;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- Set of blade protectors;
- Multi-language drone manual.