Featuring 185mm wheelbase, the LDARC ET MAX is KINGKONG’s biggest FPV racing drone with ducted blade protectors. It is probably the largest Whoop compatible with 4″ propellers and 4S LIPO batteries.
In a nutshell, the LDARC ET MAX 185mm follows the ET series design. It has identical frame structure, blade guards and white protective canopy.
According to the advertised specs, the estimated flight time is around 9 minutes if its powered by a 4s/1500mAh LiPo battery. Here, I should mention that the KINGKONG ET MAX 185mm is compatible with 4s as well as with 3s LIPO batteries.
LDARC ET MAX features & specs
- Full frame blade guards;
- 185mm sized carbon fiber frame (4mm thick) with protective canopy;
- 4″ propeller compatible;
- F4 flight controller w/ OSD;
- MB2204-2550KV brushless motors;
- 4-IN-1 20A Blheli_S ESC;
- 5.8G/48CH channel FPV transmitter with adjustable power (OFF/25/100/200mW);
- 1200TVL 1/3″ camera with CMOS image sensor and camera angle adjustment;
- Flip over on crash (Turtle mode);
- Configurable with multiple flight mode (Acro, Horizon and Angle);
- Rear LED strip;
- 3S and 4S LIPO compatible.
Needed to be completed with
Being sold as PNP package, you will need, besides battery and transmitter, a compatible radio receiver (FlySky or FrSky will work as well). For FPV flights you will also need a FPV monitor/goggles.
Will LDARC continuing there GT series. As it is hard to find the little GT8V2 IN THE U.S. awesome drone ..i cant break it. And i can Break anything.