KINGKONG Tiny 7 micro FPV quad with ducted prepellers and 800TVL camera
Thanks to the protective canopy, the KINGKONG Tiny 7 looks more like a Blade Inductrix clone than a Tiny Whoop copy. Based on the versatile F3 flight controller, it can be configured with multiple flight modes (like: Acro or Angle).
According to your existing transmitter (remote controller) you can opt between 3 variants of RX (AC800, DSM2 or FlySky). All versions are available in four different colors (white, yellow, ping and orange).
The 800TVL camera is paired with a 16CH VTX with 25mW broadcast power.
Like most of the TW clones, KINGKONG Tiny 7 drone is also equipped with 4-blade propellers. Frankly, after I reviewed the Eachine QX70 I don’t have too much trust in these 4-leaf props.
KingKong Tiny 7 features and specs
- Ducted propeller protectors;
- Protective canopy (available in four colors);
- Versatile F3 flight controller with built-in 16CH VTX;
- Multiple TX/RX options (AC800, DSM2 or FlySky);
- Multiple flight modes;
- High performance brushed motors;
- 800TVl FPV camera.
- KK Tiny 7 frame kit (75mm sized);
- Protective canopy;
- 4 pieces of 720 coreless motors;
- F3 flight controller with integrated VTX and Brushed ESC
- 500mAh 30C flight battery;
- USB battery charger;
- 800TVL camera;
- Optional radio receiver (AC800, DSM2 or FlySky);
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Propeller wrench.