Not too long time ago, GPS feature was available only with expensive models. These days, even toy drones like the KK10S offer such functionalities.
Like the Visuo XS812, the KK10S also features portable design with foldable arms. When it is folded, the aircraft measures only 16.2 x 16.7 x 5.2 cm. The top of the fuselage has a nice carbon-fiber alike finish. During night flights you will be guided by 4 LED lights, one under each motor.
The on-board full HD camera features 5G WiFi real-time image transmission, which allows to display the camera’s live-video feed on your mobile device.
According to the advertised specs, the 2s/900mAh LiPo battery allows, up to 15 minutes flight time.
KK10S quadcopter features & specs
- GPS assisted flight controller;
- Portable design with foldable arms;
- On-board Full HD (1080p) camera;
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Fail-safe auto-return to home on low battery or RC signal loss;
- Headless flight mode;
- Altitude-hold mode;
- Up to 15 minutes flight time;
- About 300 meters control distance.
As you can see in the image bellow, the included remote controller has status LCD screen and retractable phone holder. On front panel, besides the usual control sticks and power button, there are other 4 buttons (from left to right: Headless, RTH, Take-off/Landing and Flight mode).
Included accessories with the KK10S drone
- Remote controller with retractable phone holder;
- 7.4V 900Mah flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 pair of spare motor caps;
- 2 pairs of blade protectors;
- 1 set of spare propellers (2x CW and 2x CCW);
- User manual.