LDARC (KingKong) proposes its new 200GT, a medium-sized FPV drone with a super cool design. It comes in version PNP (Plug-N-Play ), which means that you will need to bring your own radio (receiver and transmitter) and flight battery.
The LDARC 200GT comes with quality components and electronics. It is compatible with DSMX, SBUS, and PPM radio receivers and the versatile Omnibus F4 flight controller is Betaflight configured, tuned, and ready for use. In front of the fuselage is located the popular RunCam Micro Swift FPV camera. The 16CH, 5.8G VTX features adjustable broadcast power (25 or 100mW).
LDARC 200GT features and specs
- Strong carbon fiber frame (200 sized);
- Omnibus F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD:
- XT1806-2500KV brushless motors;
- 5040 3-leaf propellers;
- 4 in 1 20A ESC (Oneshot, Multishot, DShot150/300 and DShot600);
- Q100, 16CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25/100 mW);
- 600TVL RunCam FPV camera with angle adjustment;
- On-board buzzer;
- Compatible with 3s and 4s LIPO batteries;
- Optional DSMX, SBUS or PPM radio receiver.
While its smaller brother, the LDARC ET125 is powered by 2S LIPO batteries, the 200GT is powered by 4S LIPOs. According to the manufacturer’s specs, with a fully charged 1550 mAh battery, you can obtain up to 18 minutes of hovering time or up to 12 minutes of FPV flight time.
LDARC 200GT package content
- 2 pieces of battery straps;
- Anti-slip band for LiPo;
- 5 pairs of propellers (CW and CCW);
- Motor protectors.