The LDARC EX8 transmitter adopts a similar game-pad style design as the popular Jumper T-Lite. As its name says, it can be configured with up to 8 channels and supports FrSky S-FHSS D16EU and D16 Non-EU radio receivers.
In addition to the two joysticks, on the front panel, it has a 128×64 status LCD and a cool RGB dial button. It has two shoulder switches on each side (one 2-position and three 3-positions). The built-in 600mAh/3.7V battery allows about 4-7 hours of working time and can be recharged via the USB Type-C port.
LDARC EX8 remote controller features a training port and can be used with the most popular drone simulators, including LiftOff and FreeRider. With the optional X-BOSS Oasis USB AC900 receiver, you can wirelessly connect to your computer.
LDARC EX8 features and specs
- Game-controller style design;
- Built-in removable rechargeable battery;
- 8CH, 2.4G frequency;
- Compatible with S-FH2S, D16 non-EU, and D16 EU-LBT;
- Adjustable transmission power (25/100mW);
- G 3842 mechanical joysticks;
- 4 switches (2 on each side);
- Status LCD screen with backlight (128×64);
- Timing function and trainer locking mode;
- Built-in removable battery and USB-C charging;
- Simulator support (DCL Game, DRL SIM, FreeRider, neXt, LiftOff, and RDS);
- RGB atmosphere lamp;
- USB Type-C charging and firmware port;
- Included storage bag.