LDARC’s (ex KingKong) new Tiny GT series, brings two micro sized brushless Whoops. While LDARC GT7 has 75mm wheelbase, the Kingkong GT8 has 86.7mm. Both drones, feature similar Tiny Whoop alike ducted propeller design.
The Tiny GT series comes with Betaflight SPRACING F3 flight controller, 800TVL FPV camera, 25mW/16CH 5.8G VTX and 2S battery compatibility. The only hardware difference between the GT7 and the GT8 is the motor type. The Kingkong GT7 is equipped with XT0803-9000KV motors and the GT8 with XT0804-7500KV ones.
Like the Inductrix FPV+, these two micro drones also feature anti-turtle mode (aka Meow mode). This means that if you crash it upside-down you can put it back in take-off position by simply pressing one button on the remote controller.
LDARC/Kingkong GT7 & GT8 key features
- Uni-body frame with ducted blade propellers;
- SPRACING F3 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD:
- Anti-turtle mode;
- 4in1 10A BLHeli_S ESC;
- Q25OSD 25mW/16CH 5.8G video transmitter;
- OV231 800TVL FPV camera 150° field of view;
- Optional AC900(S-FHSS+D16) radio receiver;
- Powerful brush-less motors;
- 1535 type 3-leaf propellers;
- Status LED strip;
- 2s LiPo compatibility.
What’s in the box?
- GT7 or GT8 micro drone;
- 2 sets of propellers (random color);
- 7.4V 380mAh 50C battery;
- USB Cable;
- Battery adapter;