The new LYZRC L800 PRO is a fairly priced folding drone. For only $99 it comes with a 4K camera, brushless motors, dual-positioning system, and up to 1200 meters flight range.
Its onboard camera is capable of taking Full HD videos and 4K photos. The camera features electronic image stabilization (EIS), 50x digital zoom, remote camera angle adjustment, and 5GHz WIFI real-time image transmission (FPV).
According to the advertised specs, the 7.4V 2200mAh battery allows about 25 minutes of flight time. The modular LIPO pack can be conveniently recharged using the included USB charging cable.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the LYZRC L800 PRO drone will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.
LYZRC L800 PRO features and specs
- Travel-friendly design with folding arms (15x8x6.55cm);
- Dual positioning system (GPS+OFP);
- Long-life brushless motors;
- 4K EIS camera with 5GHz WIFI FPV;
- 1920*1080 video and 3840*2160 photo resolutions;
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- Intelligent flight modes (Surround mode & Smart follow);
- Fail-safe auto RTH on low battery or RC signal loss;
- Around 1200 meters control range;
- Up to 25 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the L800 Pro drone
- Remote controller;
- 7.4V 2200mAh flight battery (1, 2, or 3);
- USB Charging Cable
- 2 Pair of spare propellers;
- Optional storage bag;
- User Manual.