After the Black Box DVR review, I’m back to introduce you another mini DVR for FPV with standalone operation (does not require external power source). Thank to the integrated playback feature you can preview your flights right on the flight field.
On front panel besides the battery level indicator, you can found 3 control buttons (left, right and menu). While on the left side is located the AV-out socket, on the right side are the AV-in socket and micro SD card slot.
Portable mini FPV DVR features & specs
- Small size and light weight (24.5g);
- VGA (640 * 480) / D1 (720 * 480) / HD (1280 * 720) video resolutions at 30fps;
- 10min/20min/30min cycle recording;
- Low power consumption, operating current 200 mA;
- Aluminum alloy casing (CNC processing);
- Support up to 32GB TF card (class 10 suggested);
- Built-in 3.7V/400 mAh lithium ion polymer battery;
- Universal micro USB charging interface;
- 4-level battery power indicator;
- CVBS signal input (built-in video decoder);
- Support playback and AV signal output (built-in video encoder).
The built-in 400mAh battery, can be conveniently charged using any micro USB cable. According to the manufacturer’s specs with one charge you can have up to 2 hours working time.
- Audio cables;
- Magic tape;
- User manual.