Lately, MJX R/C seems to have moved from brushed drones to brushless ones. The MJX Bugs 9 is equipped with 1800KV brushless motors, which are not just more reliable than brushed ones but also more accurate.
In my opinion, this new model has a much nicer design compared to its bigger brother, the MJX Bugs 3. Unfortunely, being smaller probably will not have the same lifting power.
Featuring 5.8G camera, this drone seems to be more appropriate for FPV flights than to be used as aerial filming platform.
Being powered by a 2cell 1300mAh battery, the advertised flight time of the MJX Bugs 9 is about 12 minutes.
During night flights you will be guided by two powerful LED lights.
MJX Bugs 9 features and specs
- Powerful 1806 1800KV Brushless Motors;
- 4 in 1 ESC;
- Up to 12 minutes flight autonomy;
- Two frontal LED lights;
- 5.8G FPV camera (C5830);
- Optional G3 FPV goggles and D43 5.8G monitor;
- Weak signal alarm and low voltage alarm;
- About 300 control range (in open field).
Included with the MJX Bugs 9 drone
- GR303B transmitter;
- 7.4V 25C 1300mAh Li-Po battery;
- 1 set of spare propellers (2x CW and 2x CCW);
- Balance battery charger;
- Propeller fixing mount;
- User manual.