Despite the fact that the MJX V6 has a 2.7K, just like DJI’s smallest foldable drone, weighing twice as much it can’t be considered a true Mavic Mini alternative. Also, with a wheelbase of 330mm can’t be categorized as a small drone.
According to the advertised specs, its 7.6V/3400mAh LIPO pack allows up to 22 minutes of flight time. By comparison, the MM is powered by a 7.6V/3400mAh battery and has about 25-30 minutes of battery life.
Its onboard 2.7K allows us to record 2704×1520 with 25 frames per second. Thanks to the 1-axis servo gimbal you can adjust the camera’s angle from front view to ground view. Like most similar drones, the MJX V6 also features 5G WIFI real-time image transmission. In order to display the live video feed on your mobile device, you will need to install the X-DRONE APP.
MJX V6 ‘Ooh Ooh’ drone features and specs
- Foldable design (measures 185×125×65mm with folded arms);
- GPS positioning system;
- Onboard 2.7K HD camera with servo gimbal;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- 2204 1520KV brushless motors and 4 in 6A ESC board;
- Up to 1KM control range;
- About 22 minutes of flight autonomy.
- MJX V6 drone with 2.7K camera;
- Remote controller;
- 7.6V/3400mAh flight battery;
- Battery charger;
- USB Cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- User guide.