With a folded size of just 145 * 50 * 180 mm, the new Moza Mini MX is a truly pocket phone gimbal. It can accommodate smartphones with different sizes (60 ~ 88 mm) and weights (143-280 grams). Practically it is compatible with most latest generation phones from various brands (iPhone, Samsung, Xiaomi, and Huawei).
According to the technical specs, its built-in high capacity (2000mAh) lithium battery allows up to 24 hours of working time, this is probably more than any vlogger will ever need. The battery level indicator will always show you how much power is left (all LEDs blue: 70%-100%, two LEDs blue: 40%-70%, blinking: less than 20%).
On the front panel the Moza MiniMX gimbal has four buttons: shutter, power/photo, zoom in and zoom out. Paired with the upgraded MOZA Genie APP you will have access to smart features like follow me and gesture shoot.
Moza Mini MX gimbal features and specs
- Compact foldable design (145 * 50 * 180 mm);
- Up to 280 grams payload;
- Compatible with a wide range of phone sizes (60 ~ 88 mm);
- Professional anti-shake blessing steady up;
- Upgraded MOZA Genie APP with intelligent follow and gesture shoot;
- Dedicated zoom buttons;
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity;
- Integrated 7.4V/2000mAh battery (max 24h working time).
To be honest, after I reviewed the super pocket FiMI Palm 4K gimbal, I do not see the usefulness of gimbals like the Moza Mini MX. I think they are still on the market only due to their attractive price.