Like the Kopis 1, the Rcharlance Tiercel is also based on the versatile KAKUTE F4 flight controller. By default it comes with BetaFlight, but it can be also flashed with CleanFlight firmware. The FC can be configured with multiple flight modes. While newbies can opt for Angle mode, expert pilots can have fun with Acro mode.
Everything you can find on flagship 5″ FPV quad, you can also find on the Rcharlance Tiercel 215mm. It adopts versatile 600TVL Camera with 1/3” Sony SUPER HAD II CCD image sensor, which gives you excellent video quality. The real-time image transmission is achieved using the Rcharlance VX30 5.8G 48CH VTX.
In order to be ready for top level competitions, the powerful 2306S 2400KV brushless motors are matched with reinforced 5048 3-leaf propellers.
The 4mm carbon-fiber air-frame makes it very durable, great for both FPV and LoS (Line of Sight) players, easy to repair layout.
Rcharlance Tiercel core features and technical specifications
- Robust 215mm sized carbon-fiber frame (4mm arm thickness);
- KAKUTE F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- Multiple firmware compatibility. BetaFlight ( pre-loaded ) and CleanFlight;
- 35A 2-6S Blheli-32 4 in 1 ESC;
- Extremly powerful & furious 2306S 2400KV brushless motors;
- Reinforced 5048 3-blade propellers;
- 600TVL camera with 1/3” Sony SUPER HAD II CCD image sensor;
- Rcharlance VX30 5.8G 48CH VTX with 25mW/200mW/600mW/800mW switchable output power and SmartAudio;
- Frsky Taranis (D16) compatible radio receiver;
- Multiple flight modes
- Turtle mode (one key flip back).