The new HGRC Rekon 3 Nano is ingeniously powered by a single cell 18650 battery that provides up to 15 minutes of flight time. You insert the battery just like you would in a TV remote, and you are ready for the next flight. Despite that, it is designed for long-range FPV flights does not feature a fail-safe RTH GPS system.
Its onboard CADDX ANT NANO camera is paired with a high-power 5.8GHZ VTX. You can toggle between 25, 100, 200, and 350mW broadcast power.
The Zeus 5A AIO flight controller runs HGLRC411 custom firmware. Featuring Seedy Bee WIFI communication, you can make changes conveniently via your mobile phone. There is a tiny Rekon 1202.5 11600kV motor at the end of each arm with a 3″ GEMFAN 3018 propeller.
You can opt to purchase the Rekon 3 Nano drone in a bundle with the following radio receivers: Crossfire Nano, FrSky XM+, FrSky R9mm OTA, or Frsky R-XSR.
HGLRC Rekon 3 Nano features and spesc
- Designed for long-range flights;
- Small (140mm wheelbase) and ultra-light (only ~65 grams without battery);
- Zeus 5A AIO flight controller (BF HGLRC411 firmware);
- Supports WIFI tuning via Speedy Bee at your mobile phone;
- Rekon 1202.5 11600kV motors with 3” 2-leaf propellers (GEMFAN 3018);
- Zeus Nano 5.8GHz 350mW FPV transmitter (VTX);
- CADDX ANT NANO 1000TVL FPV camera;
- Optional Crossfire Nano, FrSky XM+, FrSky R9mm OTA, or Frsky R-XSR radio receivers;
- Up to 15 minis battery life with Sony VTC6 3000mAh.
What the best 18650 battery to get? 30A discharge rate will be OK?
Sony, Panasonic, and Samsung LIION batteryies are the best.
Hi I’ve pre-ordered 2 units for a friend and myself and wanted to ask, are these units pre-built or kits?