From the first look, it is obvious that the SJRC Z5 drone is a redesigned version of the VISUO XS812. It comes with similar foldable design and about same features. While the VISUO drone adopts nice rounded lines, the SJRC Z5 quadcopter has square edges. The transmitters of these two drones are a bit different.
According to the advertised specs, the 2s-1200mAh battery allows up to 14 minutes play time. While the control range is more than 500 meters, the FPV range is about only 100-150 meters.
In front of the drone is located a full hd 1080P camera with remote angle adjustment. You can opt between 2.4G and 5G FPV versions.
SJRC Z5 drone: features & specs
- Foldable design;
- GPS positioning system;
- One key return to home (RTH);
- Precise altitude-hold;
- Intelligent flight modes (Circle Hovering & Hand Gesture Shooting);
- On-board Full HD camera w/ remote angle adjutement;
- 2.4G or 5G Wi-Fi real-time image transmission;
- Up to 600 meters control range (Free interference and no occlusion);
- 100-150 meters FPV range;
- About 14 minutes of play time.
SJRC Z5 quadcopter: Remote controller
The included transmitter comes with dual-antenna system (probably fake ones) and foldable phone holder. It features built-in LiPo battery which allows up to 10 hours continuous usage.
On front panel, besides the usual control sticks, there are only 4 buttons and few status LEDs. Auto return button is found near the throttle stick (mode 2). Take-off/Landing button is positioned in the up-right corner of the remote controller.
Includes accessories with the SJRC Z5 GPS quadcopter:
- Remote controller w/ foldable phone holder;
- 7.4V 1200mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Screw driver & pack of screws;
- Drone manual.