While we all love superheros, only few quadcopters are called after them. This new FPV racing drone is named by Marvel’s latest movie, the Venom. Let’s discover all the features and specs of the SKYSTARS Venom32.
Like most of the actual FPV quadcopters, the SKYSTARS Venom also comes equipped with a versatile F4 light controller. Through BetaFlight configurator you can set the flight modes that fits best for your. Same tool allows you to configure its nice RGB tail light.
The RunCam Micro Sparrow 2 FPV camera with 2.1mm (FOV 150°) lens is paired with a variable power video transmitter. Thanks to the VTX telemetry, you can change your frequency and channel directly from your remote controller, as well as to toggle between 25, 100, and 600mW power modes.
SKYSTARS Venom quadcopter features & specs
- 217mm sized 3K carbon fiber frame (Arm thickness: 6mm);
- Micro F4 Flight controller (D-Shot Version);
- Multiple flight modes;
- UFOFPV 40A 2-5S Blheli_32 4-in-1 ESC;
- ST2306 2600KV brushless motors by Skystars;
- Skystars 5042 3-blade propellers;
- RunCam Micro Sparrow 2 FPV camera;
- 5.8G 48CH switchable FPV transmitter (25mW/100mW/600mW);
- LED status bar w/ buzzer.
Parts needed to complete?
Unlike the Eachine Tyro 99, the Venon drone comes fully assembled and you will need only few things to get it in the air. Besides a compatible LiPo battery you will need a radio receiver and transmitter. For FPV flights you will also need a FPV monitor or headset.