Excepting GPS positioning, the SKYWIND LH-X34F has all the features which you can expect from the perfect “Toy Drone”. Furthermore, these cool functionalities are available for less than $60.
Instead of one camera, the SKYWIND LH-X34F quadcopter has two cameras. One 720P (1080×720 pixels) in front and one 640×480 under the belly of the drone. The VGA camera serves as optical flow sensor for super stable hovering.
According to the advertised specs, the 500mAh battery allows about 7~9 flight time. This is probably a bit less if the blade protectors are installed on.
SKYWIND LH-X34F features & specs
- Dual-lens positioning UAV (optical flow sensor);
- Barometric air-pressure sensor;
- Headless flight mode;
- Multiple speed rates;
- Dual control mode (APP & RC);
- 720P HD camera for aerial filming;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Gesture photo & APP character follow);
- 3D acrobatic flips;
- About 7~9 mins play time.
As you can see in the image bellow, the SKYWIND LH-X34F comes with similar remote controller as the popular Eachine E58 aka the Best Starter Drone.
On front panel, besides the usual control sticks, there are 8 buttons. The RC has two foldable antennas (probably fake ones). No active shoulder buttons.
Included accessories with the SKYWIND LH-X34F quadcopter
- 2.4 remote controller with foldable antennas;
- 1 pair of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 500mAh LiPo battery (3.7 – 1 cell);
- USB battery charger;
- Drone user guide.