After a long absence, Syma announced a new drone called X15W. Due to its small size, the Syma X15W quadcopter is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights. In order to make safer the indoor flights, the manufacturer includes propeller guards.
The integrated 0.3MP WiFi FPV camera allows to record videos as well as take still photos. While nothing is mentioned where the captured files are stored, the included micro SD card reader is a clue that will be possible in both ways (drone’s memory and smartphone’s memory).
Thanks to the integrated barometric air-pressure sensor, the Syma X15W is capable to keep autonomously its flight altitude at the desired level.
Syma X15W features and specs
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- Altitude-hold / auto hover;
- One key Take off / Land;
- Headless flight mode;
- APP control;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- LED lights for night flights;
- Up to 50 meter control range and up to 30 meters FPV range;
- About 7 minutes of play time.
As you can see in the image above, the X15W drone is delivered with the same stylish remote controller as its bigger brother, the Syma X8SW. According the specs, this new Syma quad is also controllable through mobile APP (virtual sticks or gyro).
Included with the Syma X15W
- 2.4G remote controller with phone holder;
- 3.7v, 450 mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Micro SD card reader;
- User manual.