Syma X8HW WIFI first person view quadcopter
Just found on SymaToys website that they decided to upgrade the popular X8 quad series with barometric sensor. The Syma X8HW, compared to the previous X8W quadcopter, will features altitude hold function which is useful, especially when you are using your quadcopter for aerial filming.
This X8HW comes with a small FPV WIFI camera but, being very powerful, it can lift almost any GoPro alike camera. Actually this is proven by the Syma X8HG quad, which is the same aircraft equipped by the manufacturer with an action camera.
Few months ago I reviewed its predecessor and I can say that I was impressed by this aircraft. It looked vey nice and well built. My only disappointment was on the poor image quality of the camera, hopefully this new upgraded model comes with a better WiFi camera.
Being powered by a 2000 mAh battery, the Syma X8HW has up to 7 minutes of flight time, which is not impressive at all.
Syma X8HW features and specs
- Very powerful, suitable to lift GoPro alike cameras;
- 6 axis gyro;
- Barometric altitude hold;
- Headless flight mote;
- 360 degree eversion;
- Colorful status lights for better orientations;
- Near 70 meters control rage in open field (without range hack);
- About 5-7 minutes of flight time.
Included with the Syma X8HW quad
- 2.4GHz remote controller;
- Phone holder clip;
- WiFi FPV camera;
- 2000 mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger and power adapter;
- 1set of propellers;
- 1set of propeller protectors;
- Landing gears;
- Syma X8HW user manual.