The Syma Z6PRO looks like a rebranded Holy Stone HS175D. They have almost identical designs and similar specifications. Both have a compact size with folding arms and a self-stabilized 4K camera.
With folding arms, the Syma (Loolinn) Z6 PRO drone measures 14×6.5x6cm and weighs just 217grams. Here I should mention that drones under 250Grams do not require special registration and flight authorization in most countries including the US. The drone is powered by a 7.6V 1700mAh battery that allows a flight time of about 24 minutes. It is equipped with 1503-type brushless motors and folding arms.
- DJI MINI like design with folding arms;
- GPS + Optical flow positioning;
- Durable brushless motors;
- 4K camera with self-stabilization;
- Smart flight modes like Follow me and POI;
- Failsafe GPS assisted RTH;
- Up to 500 meters flight range and about 24 minutes of battery life.
- Material: ABS
- Motor: 1503 Brushless Motor
- 4096*2160 photo resolution and 2048*1080 video resolution
- Image Transmission: 5Ghz WIFI
- Drone Battery: 7.6V 1700mAh
- Drone Battery Charging Time: 180min
- Remote Control Battery: 3.7V 380mah
- Remote Control Battery Charging Time: 60min
- Applicable Mobile Phone System: Android 5.0 above, iOS 8.0 above
- Unfold Size: 26*26.5*6cm
- Folded Size: 14*6.5*6cm
- Battery Size: 9*4*2cm
- Drone Weight: 217grams