Like the ToySky CSJ S162, the Teng KF609 is also a cheap toy grade Mavic Mini clone with brushed motors. It features similar size, weight, and design like the much expensive genuine DJI drone. According to your budget, you can opt for an on-board 720P or 4K camera. The price difference between the two versions is about $10.
While with folded arms the aircraft measures 12.5 x 8.8 x 5.5 cm, ready to fly has 25 x 23 x 5.5 cm. During night flights you will be guided by two frontal LED lights. The aircraft comes with removable blade protectors and landing gears.
Like Mavic Mini, the Teng KF609 also features an optical flow positioning sensor that allows stable indoor hovering. Being powered by a 3.7V/1100mAh battery, the max flight time is about 15 minutes.
Price and availability
This Mini clone is available starting with March 2020 on Ebay and many other online retailers. On Banggood, you can find 3 versions (720P, 1080p and 4K) with up to 30% off. The price range is between $30.99 ~ 32.99 according to the camera type you opt for.
Teng MINI KF609 feature and specs
- Cool Mavic Mini alike foldable design;
- Removable blade protectors;
- Multiple camera options (720P or 4K);
- Remote camera angle adjustment (90degree);
- Optical flow positioning (belly camera);
- Smart flight modes (gesture control, Portrait following and Track flight);
- Multiple speed rates;
- Up to 15 minutes of battery life;
- About 60 meters control range.
Included accessories with the KF609 drone
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 1 pair of landing gears;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 4 pieces of blade protectors;
- 3.7V/1100mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- Drone manual.