Table of Contents
Although only few days ago VISUO ZEN K1 drone was revealed, there are a lot of questions around it: optical or digital 50x zoom?, it has real 4K camera?, how does it works the optical flow sensor?.
At first look, the ZEN K1 feels to be another best seller from TIANQU Visuo. In addition to the cool foldable design, dual-camera system and 4K camera, it has super long flight time. According to the rumored specs, the 11.1V/2500mAh battery provides up to 30 minutes airborne time. Furthermore, it is available in bundle with 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries.
Thanks to the powerful 1200KV brushless motors, it can achieve flight speeds of up to 60km/h.
VISUO ZEN K1 features & specs
- Dual positioning system (GPS for outdoor & Optical flow for indoor);
- 1806 1200KV brushless motors;
- Smart flight modes (Intelligent following, Gesture control and Point of interest);
- Up to 60KM/hour flight speed;
- 4K frontal and 720P down looking camera;
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- 2048 x 1088 video resolution and 4096 x 3072 photo resolution;
- Super long flight time (up to 30 minutes);
- Up to 1KM control distance.
Price, options & availability
Now, during Summer Prime Sale you can pre-order the Zen K1 quad for only $169.99 from Banggood. This price includes all you need to fly right out of the box (flight battery, charger, remote controller and one pair of spare propellers). There is also available a “Fly more” combo pack with 3 batteries and deluxe carry case for US$239.99. Expected processing time is on June 29, 2019.
As you can see in the image bellow, the TIANQU ZEN K1 quadcopter is packed with a nice gamepad style remote controller with foldable phone holder. On front panel, besides the usual control sticks, there are only 4 control buttons. From left-to-right you have: Headless Mode On/Off, Power Switch, GEO Calibration and RTH. Camera control buttons are found on top of the RC (left – Video and right – Photo). It also has two shoulder dials, one for camera angle and one for flight speed adjustment.
last update on 6/25/2019