Walkera Runner 250 Advance racing GPS Quadcopter
Adding GPS features to a racing quadcopter it looks maybe somehow inappropriate but, taking into consideration that the Walkera Runner 250 Advance has about 1km flight range it is good to have a backup in case the pilot can’t find the way back.
In order to buy a racer quadcopter you should now that this kind of “toys” are recommended only for skilled pilots with extremely fast reflexes.
This Walkera Runner 250 Advance can be equipped with both analog and digital cameras. The first person view 800TVL camera provides crystal clear and lack delay live images even in low light conditions.
For an unforgettable flying experience I recommend to use this Runner 250 Advance Quad together with Goggle2 first person view glasses.
For those interested in ordering the BNF version, this racer quad is compatible with the DEVO-7, DEVO-F7 and the professional DEVO-F12E FPV transmitter.
Walkera Runner 250 Advance features
- Easy to upgrade and maintain modular design;
- Strong carbon fiber airframe;
- 5.8GHZ real-time image transmission;
- Telemetry – real time flight data transmission (battery level, flying altitude, etc.);
- Dual GPS positioning for high accuracy;
- One key return to home;
- Easy to control even on high speeds;
- Intelligent direction lights;
- Loud alarm when the aircraft is out of the transmitter’s range.
Walkera Runner 250 Advance specifications
- Flight controller: FCS-Runner 250-GPS;
- Power source: 11.1V 2200mAh 25C 3cell Li-Po battery;
- Brushless Motor: WK-WS-28-014 (CW / CCW);
- Main rotor diameter: 140mm;
- Receiver: DEVO-RX710;
- Compatible transmitters: DEVO-7, DEVO-F7 and DEVO-F12E;
- Flight time: up to 13 minutes;
- Flight speed: up to 45Km/h;
- 5.8Ghz FPV system (default band 5733Mhz);
- Optional camera: analog 800TVL camera or digital 12MP 1080p;
- Runner 250 Advance size: 225x205x92mm;
- Total weight: 570g (with battery);
Image credits to Walkera