After a long absence, Wingsland returns with their first wannabe racing drone called X1. Honestly, adopting WiFi FPV, the WINGSLAND X1 is far away to be a real FPV racing quadcopter.
In order to allow perfectly stable indoor flights, the Wingsland X1 features, besides the barometric air-pressure sensor, an optical flow sensor.
Under the belly of the fuselage is locate an extension slot. I’m very curios what kind of accessories is planning Wingsland to attach to their X1 drone.
In front of the aircraft is located the 640 x 368 camera. No micros SD slot, the footages are stored in the smartphone’s memory.
WINGSLAND X1 quadcopter highlights
- Easy to maintenance modular design;
- Included propeller protectors for safe indoor flights;
- Optical flow sensor and barometric altitude hold;
- Smartphone APP control;
- HD camera with angle adjustment and WiFi FPV;
- 640 x 368 video recording;
- Approx. 7 minutes flight time;
- Up-gradable firmware;
- Available in 4 different colors.
Although the WINGSLAND X1 quadcopter was listed for more than $100, it comes without a transmitter. It can be controlled through your mobile phone using this Android APP.
Included with the WINGSLAND X1 drone
- 2 sets of propellers (all black);
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- Flight battery (3.7 v, 600 mAh);
- Battery charger;
- Micro USB cable;
- User manual.