The XIL 012MAX drone follows the epic folding design of the DJI Mavic series. With folded arms measures just 17x9x7.2cm allowing you to carry it easily in your backpack. Its remote controller also adopts a pliable design (folding antenna, phone holder, and handler).
Its 4K camera features 5GHZ WIFI real-time image transmission, 50X digital zoom, and remote angle adjustment. The camera comes installed on a similar 3-axis gimbal module to the SG 906 Pro 2 drone.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTF function, in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery, the quadcopter will automatically return to the take-off point. Remember that this feature is not mm accurate, so it can miss the landing pad by a few meters.
According to the advertised specs, its two cells 2600mAh battery allows about 25 minutes of airborne time. The LIPO pack can be recharged conveniently using a standard USB charger and the included micro USB cable.
XIL 012MAX features and specs
- Mavic like folding design (17x9x7.2cm);
- Dual-positioning system GPS+OFP;
- Brushless motors with folding props;
- 4K camera with 3-axis gimbal
- 5Ghz real-time WIFI video transmission (FPV);
- Fail-safe return to home (Low battery and RC signal loss);
- Smart flight modes (Point flight, Circulating flight, Automatic following, and Inteligent PP following);
- Up to 25 minutes of battery life
- About 1200 meters control range and 1000 meters FPV range.
Accessories included with the XIL 012 MAX drone
- Remote Controller;
- 7.6V 2600mAh Lipo Battery (1, 2, or 3 pieces);
- USB Charging Cable;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- Screwdriver + spare screws;
- User Manual.