XK X300F and XK X300W – two new quadcopters from XK Innovations
Following the success of the XK X380 and XK X252, XK Innovations announces two new drones. The XK X300F comes with 5.8G FPV and the XK X300W with Wi-Fi FPV.
As you can see on the image above, the design of the XK X300 is very similar with its predecessor’s (read my review here: XK X252).
According to the specs, the lifting power is generated by four “050 Iron-core brushless” motors.
Thanks to the integrated barometric air-pressure sensor the XK X300 drone is capable to keep autonomously its flight altitude very stable. This feature will be definitely appreciated by first-time pilots.
Based on my good experience with XK Innovations quadcopter brand, I’m planning to review and test these two new models too.
XK X300 features and specs
- 050 Iron-core brushless (don’t ask what does it mean);
- Optical flow positioning;
- Altitude hold;
- One key take-off and land;
- 5.8G real-time image transmission (XK X300F);
- WiFi real-time image transmission (XK X300W);
- About 14-15 minutes of flight autonomy;
- Up to 120 meters control distance (in open field).
XK X300F package content;
- Drone with 5.8G FPV camera;
- 2.4G transmitter;
- 7.4V 2000 mAh Li-Po battery(2s – 20C);
- AC/DC power adapter;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- User manual.