As you can see in the video below, the XKJ K6 MAX reassembles the design of the Mavic 3 Pro drone. It even has three cameras, just like DJI’s latest professional cinematic drone. Of course, for only $50, is only a cheap replica but an excellent choice for your kid.
In addition to the 360° anti-collision system, the XKJ K6 MAX features other beginner-friendly features such as multiple flight speed rates, optical flow positioning, and headless flight mode.
Being powered with a 3.7V 1800mAh battery, it has about 15 minutes of flight time. It can be purchased with one or two flight battery kits for a longer fun time.
XKJ K6 MAX key features
- Folding arms, small size, easy to carry
- Six-axis gyroscope, smoother flight, and more convenient control.
- Three Cameras support three shots, vertical&horizontal screen shooting, flexible and free composition, presenting diverse perspectives
- 360° automatic detection of surrounding infrared obstacle avoidance, worry-free flight
- Optical flow fixed point hover provides stable flight
- Multiple speed rates and headless light mode for beginners
- With 1800mAh large capacity battery, the flying time is up to 15mins
- Draw a flight path on the screen. The drone will fly autonomously along the specified path