At a glance, excepting some minor design changes, there are not many differences between the XMR/C M9 and the XMR/C M10. Both come with an optional laser obstacle avoidance system, a 6K camera with a 3-axis gimbal, and a top range of 1200 meters.
With folded arms, the aircraft measures 11.5×17.5x7cm and weighs 450 grams. During night flights you will be assisted by four LED lights – two under the front motors and two on front of the fuselage.
According to the technical specs, the 2 cells 3000 mAh LIPO pack allows about 25 minutes of flight time. The battery can be conveniently recharged using the included micro USB cable.
In addition to the 3-axis mechanical stabilization, the XMRC M9’s camera features electronic image stabilization (EIS). The camera can take 5700*4275 photos and record 2688*1512@25fps videos.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTF function in case of low battery voltage or RC signal loss, the aircraft will automatically return to the take-off point.
Price and availability
Starting with April 23, the XMRC M9 drone can be ordered from Banggood with one battery and obstacle avoidance module for US$219.99. In case you need longer flight time, there is also an option to ‘fly more combo‘ packs with 3 flight batteries, for extra 60 bucks. Note: expected shipping time is starting with May 20.
XMRC M9 drone core features
- Compact size with folding arms (11.5×17.5x7cm);
- GPS + Optical Flow Positioning (OFP);
- Laser Collision Avoidance system (V2.0);
- Modular 6K UHD camera with 3-axis gimbal;
- 2688*1512 video and 5700*4275 photo resolution;
- 50X digital zoom and Electronic image stabilization (EIS);
- Fail-safe return to home (RC signal loss & LOW battery voltage);
- About 1000 meters 5GHZ WIFI FPV range;
- 25 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the XMR/C M9 drone
- Remote Controller with phone holder;
- 7.6V 3000mAh Lipo Battery;
- USB Charging Cable;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- Drone User Manual;
- Obstacle Avoider module (Option);
- Storage Bag (optional).