Parrot YIFEI M-250 Quad aka JJRC X1
Few days ago I read about a very similar model, the X1 from JJRC. This YIFEI M-250 quadcopter looks to be the same model sold under a different brand name.
Honestly, till now I was a Syma fan. I considered their models to be the best ones in the middle range ($50-$150). I think that the powerful and stable Syma X8W was the first affordable quadcopter suitable for aerial filming. The brushless motors which comes with this Parrot YIFEI M-250 can make a big difference in terms of reliability.
Being powered with a high capacity 1200mAh Li-Po battery, this YIFEI M250 has probably the longest play time on its price range. Although the battery has two cells, in the package is included only a standard charger not a balance charger.
On the top of the aircraft there is a piece of plastic which can be confused with a GPS antenna but I think is only part of the design.
YIFEI M250 highlights
- Reliable brushless motors;
- Adjustable flight speed rates (3 levels);
- 6 Axis gyro stabilization;
- LED lights for better orientation;
- 15 minutes flight autonomy;
- High capacity Li-Po battery;
- Extremely good flight range.
Parrot YIFEI M-250 package includes
- The aircraft with 4 brushless motors;
- 2s 7.4 1200mAh battery;
- 2.4 GHz remote controller;
- 1set of spare propellers;
- 1set o propeller guards;
- 2pcs of landing skids;
- YIFEI M-250 user manual.