In 2021 when the original ZINO MINI PRO was released and reviewed here on FirstQuadcotper, we had great exceptions from this sub-250grame, but during the tests, it proved to have some major issues. The upgraded REFINED edition promise even more, but will it also be more reliable, or is it just the new carbon fiber finish?
The Hubsan ZINO MINI PRO REFINED features a UHD camera with a 1/1.3″ 48MP CMOS image sensor and F1.85 lens. It can record 4K@30fps videos with up to 200Mbps. It comes with onboard 64GB memory for local recording.
Thanks to the Sync Leas 4.0 communication, the REFINED edition has a range of 15 km, which is 5KM longer than its predecessor had. In terms of battery life, it can hover for up to 36 minutes or fly for 40 minutes in optimal conditions (no wind).
The fourth-generation flight control technology further improves the learning and adaptability to environmental interference, especially the redundant error correction ability of GPS data, and greatly improves the flight stability of aircraft in complex electromagnetic environments.
Its second-generation visual obstacle avoidance system (SVOA 2.0), improves the self-correction ability of the whole visual system and improves the reliability and stability of the obstacle avoidance through the dynamic fusion of the multi-channel data.
Hubsan ZMP REFINED features and specs
- Cool carbon fiber finish and compact size with folding arms
- 4th Generation Flight controller
- Second Generation Obstacle Sensing system
- ATVT 3.5 Tracking\Following system
- Sync Leas 4.0 15km Digital video transmission + Optional 4G GSM communication
- 3rd generation smart battery with up to 40 minutes of operation time
- 1/1.3″ 48MP F1.85 CMOS camera with 4K@30fps video recording
- Up to 200Mbps video bitrate
- 3-axis mechanical gimbal image stabilization
- Blockbuster video mode and Super Night modes
Hubsan ZINO MINI PRO REFINED: 15KM range + 4G communication module
Hubsan’s new REFINED ZINO MINI PRO is probably the first drone in its weight class with an optional 4G communication. The module is installed on top of the flight battery and is connected to the USB port.
4G technology can improve the wireless link stability of drones when flying at low altitudes. Syncleas 4.0 will cooperate with the 4G network to ensure that the drone can cover more abundant flight scenes. If SyncLeas4.0 image transmission is interfered or blocked, the system will automatically activate the 4G link to ensure that your aircraft control is not interrupted.