Lately, most ZLRC drones get some upgrades. The newer SG907 Pro comes with a 2-axis gimbal stabilizer which allows capturing smooth aerial videos. Its upgraded 4K camera features a Sony Exmor IMX179 images sensor, onboard recording, and 5Ghz wireless video transmission with Qualcomm CSR WIFI chip.
According to the advertised specs, the ZLRC SG907 Pro has about 13-14 minutes of flight time. Its 2S/1600mAh modular battery pack can be conveniently recharged using any USB charger.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH feature and dual-positioning system, the SG907Pro will automatically return to the take-off point in case of low battery voltage or losing the transmitter’s radio signal.
ZLRC SG907 Pro core features and technical specs
- Space-saving folding design (only 17×9.5×7.5cm);
- 1020 type brushed motors;
- Dual satellite positioning (GPS+GLONASS);
- Optical flow positioning for stable indoor hovering;
- 4K camera with onboard (SD card) recording and 5.8Ghz WIFI FPV;
- 2-axis gimbal stabilization w/ angle control;
- Ingelinget flight modes (GPS follow me, Visual Track, Waypoint and Surround flight);
- Fail-safe return to home (Low battery voltage or RC signal loss);
- About 13-14 minutes of battery life;
- Up to 800 meters of flight range.
- 285 grams total weight with battery;
- SG907Pro drone;
- Remote controller;
- 7.6/1600mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- One set spare propellers with spare screes;
- Multi-lingual drone manual.