The Nine Eagles manufacturer recently announced a new Quadcopter with a very attractive and futuristic design. After the GV 2 and GV 3, they finally added first-person view capability to the Galaxy Visitor 6. You can have a first-person view from the quadcopter’s camera on your smartphone or tablet. The GV6 from Nine Eagles supports booth Android and IOS based devices.
Thanks to the onboard Wi-Fi camera you can record the flying journey with the Galaxy Visitor 6. You can take aerial stills and videos at 1280 x 720.
This is a ready to fly quadcopter. You got in the package everything you need to fly the Galaxy Visitor 6, from the transmitter, battery, and battery charger to four extra props.
Galaxy visitor 6 features:
- Distinctive and futuristic design;
- Good anti-crash performance;
- Colorful and bright LED for night flights;
- The Nine Eagles GV 6 is extremely stable and easy to control;
- Awesome 360° flip function;
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi onboard camera for video and still shooting;
- Live FPV videos shown on smartphone or tablet screen;
- Support iOS and Android system;
- The signal lost protection function ensures the quadcopter will land automatically and safely;
Galaxy Visitor 6 / Mola M24 Specs:
- Remote controller: NE-TXOS216-D 2.4GHz 4CH;
- RX Module: NE-MASF24;
- Flight time: up to 10 minutes;
- Flight Distance: up to 100 meters;
- Battery: 3.7V 700mAh 1 cell 25C Li-Po;
- Battery charger: NE-CH1020M, suitable for 1S Li-Po with USB input and JST output;
- Motors: 8520 coreless;
- Main rotor diameter: 160mm;
- Dimension: 196x194x64mm;
Comparing to the older Galaxy Visitor 3 this new quadcopter will be a good choice for the pilots that want first-person view and don’t need GPS on their aircraft.
- Cool design;
- Onboard HD Camera;
- First Person View;
- Both Android and IOS support;
- No GPS;
- No GoPro support;
- Only 720P;
- Very expensive, $150;
One of my rotors has totally stopped what can I do?
Hi, me too I hope someone can explain how to change control mode for the Galaxy Visitor 6.
Anyone can suggest ?
I’m having a lot of fun using the galaxy visitor 6. Is it possible (even if warranty void) to switch the remote from mode 1 to mode 2 ? i fell it would be a lot easier ?
have a nice day and keep on the good work !!
I’m in trouble with one motor: after several dozens of crashes I think it got damaged, as it makes strange noise under load and it also loses power, causing instability. But I removed all visible screws, and I am not yet able to reach the motors! How do I totally remove the frame?!?
I also noticed a very weird thing during last flight: the model wants to keep same heading! I keep it in my hand, start the motors at lowest power, and try rotating model on the vertical axis: it immediately starts trying getting back to original position! And if I make a 360° turn… it does not care, it keeps trying to go back 360° to fall back into original heading!
I can’t find any clue about this behaviour in the manual, any help?
I think it’s something related to compass (is it any onboard?), not gyroscopes.