Shortly after I published my Zino Mini Pro review, I crash it. Now, the drone is on my workbench with one broken arm, damaged gimbal support, and cracked bottom shell. The battery in the drone was also damaged, despite that, it fell from about only 4 meters on soft ground. In my opinion, it was a hardware failure but I still weigh Hubsan’s verdict. I will write a detailed article about how it crashed and how they solved my problem.
I decided that if worth waiting a few weeks for Hubsan’s resolution. If they don’t admit that was about hardware malfunction and don’t offer a free replacement unit I will need to repair the Zino Mini Pro by myself. When I power it on the drone starts normally, so the main electronics seem to be functional. The gimbal also works properly, but its support is broken. Just from the visual inspection, without taking it apart, I already did a list o spare parts I need.
Where to find Hubsan Zino Mini Pro spare parts?
RCGoing has many genuine spare parts and accessories for the Zino Mini Pro. In case you need a longer flight time you can also order from them additional batteries including the 4-channel charger hub.
- Original Hubsan ZINO Mini PRO gimbal camera unit – $220.99
- Gimbal cover/protector – $3.99
- Spare battery (7.2V – 2400mAh lithium ) – 1pcs – $75.99, 2pcs – $139.99, or 3pcs – $197.99
- One battery adaptor (charger) – $22.77;
- Phone date cables (Micro USB, Type-C, or Lightning) – $4.99;
- Intelligent battery management (4 way charger) – $48.99
- Two sets of spare propellers ($7.40);
- Carry bag – $29.99.