Syma X5C Explorers worst to buy it?
The X5C Quadcopter with 2MP HD Camera is the newest in RC multi-rotor from Syma. It’s new design will allow you to fly faster, be more agile in the air and simultaneously make aerial photography or record video.
Syma makes RC helicopters and Quadcopters for many years and we have always read good reviews on the reliability, quality and flight characteristics of their aircrafts.
I found this model being available to all of the major online sellers of RC Helicopters and RC Quadcopter and I ordered it from BangGood at a very attractive price.
This Syma X5C multi-rotor can be flied indoors or outdoors on low wind condition. Luckily for the beginner flyers, the rotor blades are protected with a plastic frame guard and also you will receive 4 extra rotor blades.
The 4ch 2.4 MHz remote controled quadcopter with gyro auto stabilizes during flight and allows you to go up, down, left, right, forward, backward, left aileron (roll), and right aileron (roll).
It’s a ready to fly quadcopter, you have to fallow only these few steps before your first fly with the Syma X5C:
- Step 1: Press the ON/OFF, power switch up;
- Step 2: Open the battery cover and insert the battery into power port;
- Step 3: Close the battery cover and turn on the quadcopter;
- Step 4: Push the throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. There will be one clear sound from the transmitter, this shows that the quadcopter has entered into the pre-fly state;
- Step 5: when syncing your quadcopter keep it in a horizontal position to start to a horizontal stable flight;
- Step 6: Ready to fly!
On the video below you can see how easily you can fly the Syma X5C Quadcopter.
Syma X5C Quadcopter features:
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor fly;
- Onboard HD Camera with 2 million pixels for aerial photography;
- 6-Axis stabilization, allows the quad to be hand launched;
- The 6-Axis Gyro offers strong stability, stronger wind resistance and easier to control for beginners;
- 4-channel, 2.4GHz radio control adopted for anti-interference;
- Two mode remote controller: Mode1 and Mode2;
- LED Effects for night fly;
- Flight functions: up/down, left/right sideward fight, forward/backward, turn left/right;
- 360-degree 3D eversion and throwing flight function;
- Rechargeable 3.7V 500mAh Li-poly Battery;
- Easy and convenient charging through included micro USB cable.
Syma X5c Specification:
- dimention: 31×31 cm;
- height: 8 cm;
- battery: Li-Po 3.7V 500mAh
- charging time: about 100 Minutes
- flying time: about 7 Minutes
- remote distance: ~50m
- radio frequency: 2.4G
- 2Mp HD Camera
- Very attractive price;
- Onboard 2MP camera;
- You can easily do flips in the air;
- You can find easily replace parts on the market.
- No First Person View;
- Short distance range;
- Short flight time;
- brushed motors.
After I will receive my Syma X5C, I will post more images with this quadcopter, also I will upload some videos with it.