Like in the case of most hobbies, buying your desired gear will not give you full satisfaction. There is always an accessory that can make it even better or just more usable. In this article, I will show you all the best accessories I believe can really improve your FiMI X8 SE flying experience.
After a few flight sessions, you will realize that you need safe transportation for your precious drone. You have multiple options, from lightweight handbags to waterproof suitcases.
Resting after every flight while you recharge the battery pack can be very frustrating. The solution comes in a couple of spare batteries and a 3-way charger.
While, by default, the 4K camera provides excellent video quality, with some cheap ND filters you can achieve some spectacular cinematic footage.
Must have FiMI X8 SE accessories
For easy navigation, I divided the accessories into 4 major categories (transportation, landing, charging, and filters).
- Lightweight Fimi X8 SE shoulder bag – $17.99;
- Conformable backpack – 30.99;
- Elegant handbag – 22.99;
- Robust waterproof hard case – $45.99;
- 3D printed gimbal camera protector – $5.99;
- Battery protector cover – $6.19;
- Propeller fixing strap – $3.99.
- STARTRC 80CM landing pad – $13.99;
- Shock absorber landing gears (red/white) – $4.99 (complete set of 4).
- Fast battery charger cable for IMAX B6/B6AC (dual and single LIPO pack) – $8.99;
- YX 3-in-1 (Dual Battery + RC) car charger – $17.99;
- Car battery charger (1 battery + remote) – $15.99;
- DC battery charger cable – $4.99
- Pack of 8 URUAV opical filters (UV, STAR, CPL, ND4, ND8, ND16, ND32 and NIGHT) – $45.99;
- 5 JSR KG FIMI X8 filters (UV+CPL+ND4+ND8+ND16) – 30.99.
FIMI X8SE spare parts:
- 11.4V/4500mAh genuine FIMI X8 spare battery – $83.99 (there is also option for a set of two LIPOs);
- 1 set of quick-release spare propellers – $13.99 (now with 20% off);
- Genuine FiMI X8SE charger – $19.99 (now with 26% off);
- Complete motor arm (2008 1180 KV motor included, right & left available) – $18.99.
If you lost or broke your transmitter, no problem, you can find a genuine spare one for $109.99. If you just want to enhance the actual RC’s range, there are available three types of FIMI X8 antenna boosters. For sunny days it is also welcomed a sunshade. The STARTRC phone monitor hood can be found for US$8.69.
Finally, if you want get an extra individual look of your X8SE, you can try one of these Sunnylife Anti-scratch PVC stickers (6 color options are available).
Note: We are not selling anything! We are just helping you find the right accessories and spare parts for your quadcopter. Also, I’m not responsible for any crashes, mistakes or accidents that you can encounter using some of these accessories.