In the Cheerson CX-30 user manual you will find everything you need to operate and fly this quadcopter.
Some of my readers requested the user manual for the CX-30 quadcopter. In order to help, them I contacted the manufacturer and I requested it. After 2 hours I got the user manual from them, but unfortunately only on jpg image format. To be more professional and useful for our flyer community, I converted it in a searchable PDF format.
The CX30 user manual has only 6 pages but, you must read it before your first flight.
- Page 1: Parts of the CX-30 aircraft;
- Page 2: Battery installation and charge;
- Page 3: Syncronizng with transmiter and flyght operations;
- Page 4: Control methods;
- Page 5: Operating the CX-30 ‘s remote controller.
You can read the full review of the Cheerson CX-30 quadcopter under the review section.
Some of the safety cautions when you fly with this aircraft:
- Ensure that there are no obstacles, animals in the surrounding crowd;
- Do not make the quadcopter fly out of sight when flying;
- Charge the battery only with dedicated chargers;
- Child playing must be guided by adults.