Autel Robotics’ new Nano series comes with two camera options. While the ‘basic’ (non +) edition is equipped with a 1/2″ 48MP CMOS sensor, the advanced Nano+ version has a larger 1/1.28″ 50MP sensor. Both drones weigh less than 250 grams, which makes them super portable and legally to fly in most countries without any registration.
These mini-drones have a battery life of up to 30 minutes and a communication range of up to 6.2-miles (10KM). SkyLink is Autel’s strongest image transmission system yet, which offers 2.7K@30FPS resolution and superior anti-interference capabilities.
Similar to the Hubsan Zino Mini Pro, the Autel Nano+ also features a 3 direction obstacle avoidance system. The three-way binocular vision sensors allow the drone to perceive obstructions in front of it, behind it, and below it, the Nano+ can easily brake to avoid collisions.
Autel Nano can automatically follow any person, animal, or vehicle so you can focus on your activities while your drone handles the cinematic side.
EVO Nano Series core features:
- 249 grams;
- 6.2-mile (10KM) image transmission;
- 30 minutes of flight time;
- 1/2″ or 1/1.28″ image sensor depending on model;
- 4K video recording (48MP or 50MP photo mode);
- 3-way obstacle avoidance system;
- Autel Orange, Arctic White, Deep Space Gray, or Blazing Red color options;