Axisflying’s new CineWhoop style FPV drone, the Blue Cat C35 was specially designed to capture outstanding aerial footage using your GoPro Hero 10 camera. It is available with 4S and 6S power options.
In addition to the 3 FPV systems variants, the Axisflying Blue Cat C35 is also available as a frame kit for those who want to build their own CineWhoop. The analog edition comes with an 800mW 5.8Ghz VTX and Runcam PhoenixMicro camera. If you consider the HD digital this one is available with DJI Air Unit Micro or Caddx Vista kit.
The 152mm size carbon fiber frame uses a 360 degrees plastic protective guard for improved crash resistance. The GoPro compatible action camera mount uses shock absorber rubber grommets making your shooting more stable and clear.
Blue Cat C35 features and specs
- 152mm size carbon fiber frame with 360degrees plastic protective frame;
- AF204 1810KV (6s) or 2910KV (4s) brushless motors with GF D90-3 propellers;
- F722 AIO Flight Controller with 40A ESC
- 3 FPV system options:
- Analog: Runcam PhoenixMicro camera + 800mW 5.8Ghz VTX
- HD digital 1: CADDX Nebula Pro + Vista kit
- HD digital 2: CADDX Air Unit Micro kit with onboard DVR
- Optional TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 4S and 6S power options.