At first glance, this CSJ X7 Pro2 is a rebranded SG906 Pro 2. Excepting the lack of the ‘Beast’ logo from the top of the fuselage, these two foldable drones have exactly the same design. Both drones feature a 4K main camera with 3-axis gimbal stabilization and a secondary bottom 720P camera.
According to the rumored specs, the CSJ X7 Pro2 has up to 26 minutes of flight time, just like the ZLRC Beast Pro 2. They are also powered by the same type of 2S/3400mAh LIPO pack.
Like its twin-brother, CSJ’s X7 Pro 2 also features intelligent flight modes like GPS Follow me, Orbit mode, and Waypoint flight.
Thanks to the Auto-RTH failsafe future, the drone will return autonomously to the take-off point in case of low battery voltage or out of the controller’s range. RTH can be also manually activated through the remote controller.
CSJ X7 Pro 2 features and specs
- Cool Mavic like foldable design;
- Long-life 1700KV brushless motors;
- GPS and Optical flow positioning system;
- Smart flight modes (Follow Sourond 2.0 and Map Waypoint);
- 3-axis mechanical stabilization w/ remote PTZ control;
- 4K main camera (2048*1080P video and 4096*3072 photo resolution);
- 720P secondary bottom camera (ground view);
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Up to 1200 meters control range and 800 meters FPV range;
- About 26 minutes of battery life.